MSD currently has over 50 employed members of our team and are actively in the market for new driver acquisition.
Class 1 Drivers (Nights and Days), Class 2 Drivers (Days), LGV Van Drivers ….
Please complete the form below to apply now and a member of our driver recruitment team will make contact with you to come in meet with us to start the process and interview.
When working for MSD you will be guided through your career together and with our in-house Driver Compliance team :
- Full Fleet Compliance Manager to report to over vehicle defects, infringement guidance, Tacho downloads and weekly summaries together with Convey Driver APP to monitor performance and keep you compliant
- Regular 1-2-1 Toolbox talks and Appraisal HR meetings to ensure you are working in an environment where you are sustainably happy with what you do for the business
- Handheld device driver defect easy to use defect system
- Same vehicle most days, assigned dedicated to you and driving up to date vehicles regularly maintained for PMI Servicing. We do not use second hand vehicles. All vehicles are purchased as new and kept in good cycle.
- CPC fully organised by the business for all our drivers by September 2024 for HGV Class 2 and above.
- Training and induction scheme to ensure you are welcomed in to the business and get started the right way
- PPE and Uniform mandatory provided in full by the business
- MSD pays weekly to you every Friday and offers full paid standard UK guideline holiday days throughout the year